Exchange and refund policy
All items purchased on our entire site are non-refundable. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Please carefully select the style and size before placing an order. Once an order is placed, it will be scheduled for production and cannot be changed or cancelled. Please take note of this.
Please refer to our size measurement guide or order ring sizer before placing an order for jewelry. The cost of the ring sizer can be refunded as a deposit.
Moissanite jewelry exchange policy:
- All jewelry purchased from our store is set by goldsmiths upon receiving the order. If resizing is required, a service fee of HKD$200-HKD$400 per item (depending on the style) will be charged. This fee covers the cost of resetting, repackaging, quality inspection and restocking.
- All custom-made jewelry (including silver products/custom-made gold and platinum items/custom-made electroplating/colors/sizes/styles) cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Please refer to our size measurement guide or order ring sizer before placing an order for Mozambique garnet jewelry. The cost of the ring sizer can be refunded as a deposit.
- For resizing of pure silver-plated gold series rings, please follow these steps:
1.Submit a request for exchange within 2 days of receiving the goods and ship the item within 4 days after receiving it.
2.The received item must be kept in its original condition and avoid any wear and tear.
- We do not accept changes or returns for other styles/main stones/sizes after placing an order.
- The website and product list clearly indicate the materials and ingredients of the products sold. Most products are made of 925 pure silver plated with 18K gold. Customers have been informed and understand the materials and possible allergic reactions before purchasing. Due to personal physical characteristics and hygiene issues, if the customer experiences any adverse reactions, illness or physical damage due to sensitivity or allergic reactions, we will not be held responsible or liable.
18K diamond jewelry policy:- Orders cannot be changed or cancelled after they are placed. 18K diamond jewelry cannot be returned or exchanged for size, except for quality issues.
- As 18K diamond jewelry is ordered and shipped worldwide, with large quantities of styles and wholesale orders, there is a chance that the latest inventory may not be updated. In the event of a style discontinuation, a refund or exchange can be arranged.
- Credit card payments can only be refunded to store credit, not to banks or cash. Refunds for cash, bank transfers, or FPS can be refunded to banks.
- Please confirm the style and size before placing an order. After placing an order, except for out-of-stock items, refunds or exchanges cannot be made for delayed delivery.
All disputes are subject to the decision of K Jewellery Co.
Placing an order represents acceptance of the above terms and conditions.